Our Privacy promise:
- To keep your data safe and secure
- To comply with data protection law
- Not to sell your data
- To comply with your legal rights to access and manage your data and to restrict data processing in line with your rights
We also promise to comply with the 6 principles set out in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which are (in summary) that data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Who we are;
We are Cambridge Carbonates Ltd and you can contact us at email@example.com or at 0121 705 8472.
How the Law protects you
The law says that we can only process your personal data if we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When it is in your or another person’s vital interests, or
- To perform a task in the public interest, or
- When you consent to it.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. But even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you.
What to do if you are not satisfied with how we handle your personal data
If you are unhappy with how we are handling your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0121 705 8472
If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact the Information Commissioner using the link at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by telephone at 0303 123 1113